Research programme: asthma/allergy therapy - Affimed TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AFM 19; anti IL-13R
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Affimed Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Germany (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Germany (unspecified route)