Tc 99m besilesomabAlternative Names: 99Tcm-BW250-183; BW 250 183; Scintimun; Tc 99m-labeled monoclonal antibody BW 250/183; Technetium-99m-antigranulocyte antibody BW 250-183
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator CIS bio international
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Single-photon emission-computed tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Bone metastases; Infections; Inflammation; Osteomyelitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2015 Launched for Osteomyelitis (Diagnosis) in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Slovenia and Slovakia (IV) before June 2015
- 23 Oct 2009 The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use recommends approval of Tc 99m besilesomab for Osteomyelitis diagnosis in the EU