Research programme: anti-CD5 monoclonal antibodies - Affimed TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AFM 16; AFM 17; anti-CD5
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Affimed Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD5 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in Germany (Injection)
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Germany (Injection)
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Germany (Injection)