Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - AdipoGenix/ChemDiv
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator AdipoGenix; ChemDiv
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 27 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)