Research programme: thrombin inhibitors - ThromgenAlternative Names: Arg-Pro-Pro-Gly-Phe; MAP4-RPPGF; RPPGF; Thrombostatin™
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Temple University; University of Michigan
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute coronary syndromes; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 26 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in USA (IV)