Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Proximagen NeuroscienceAlternative Names: prx 4006
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Proximagen Neuroscience
- Developer Proximagen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)