V 935Alternative Names: V934; V934/V935; V935
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Geron Corporation; Merck & Co
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Telomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in USA (IM, Injection)
- 04 Dec 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IM)
- 13 Dec 2007 Merck files an IND with the FDA in the US for the cancer vaccine