Recombinant human parathyroid hormone - Green CrossAlternative Names: rhPTH - Green Cross
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Green Cross
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Osteoporosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2006 Recombinant human parathyroid hormone has been licensed to BDD/CCDRD Group in regions outside Asia
- 29 Jul 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Osteoporosis in Germany (unspecified route)