Research programme: anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies - Arana TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies research programme - Arana Therapeutics; PN 0615
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Peptech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2009 This programme is in active development
- 10 Aug 2009 Arana Therapeutics has been acquired by Cephalon
- 19 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Australia (Injection)