Research Programme: neuropathic pain therapy - NeuroSolutions/SoseiAlternative Names: NSL-036
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSolutions; Sosei
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (IV)
- 16 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in Japan (IV)
- 29 May 2007 Lead candidate from this research programme enters clinical development