Research programme: cardiovascular disorders therapies - Chronogen/TriposAlternative Names: Acute ROS modulators - Chronogen; CLK-1 inhibitors - Chronogen; Lipid/LDL modulators - Chronogen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chronogen; Tripos
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Lipid-metabolism-disorders in Canada
- 29 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in Canada (unspecified route)