Research programme: respiratory disorder therapies - Cordex PharmaAlternative Names: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease therapeutics - Duska Therapeutics; Primastrene; respiratory disorder therapies research programme - Duska Therapeutics; Vagonixen
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Duska Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cough
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Cough in USA (unspecified route)