LAS 37779Alternative Names: LAS-37779
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Developer Laboratorios Almirall
- Class Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriasis in Spain (unspecified route)