CP 481715Alternative Names: CP-481,715
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Quinoxalines; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)