Research programme: liver diseases therapy - Kadmus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: KDS-5104; Liver diseases therapy research programme - Kadmus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kadmus Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in USA
- 10 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Liver disorders in USA (unspecified route)