Research programme: arthritis therapy - Galapagos/ZoBio/Pyxis Discovery/Leiden UniversityAlternative Names: Arthritis therapy research programme - Galapagos, ZoBio, Pyxis Discovery, Leiden University
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV; Leiden University; Pyxis Discovery; ZoBio
- Developer Galapagos NV; Pyxis Discovery; ZoBio
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Rheumatic disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)