Research programme: tuberculosis therapy - Janssen R&D IrelandAlternative Names: (1R,2S) 6-bromo-alpha-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-2-methoxy-alpha-(1-naphthyl)-beta-phenyl-3-quinolineethanol; Tuberculosis therapy research programme - Tibotec
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Tibotec Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Tuberculosis in European Union
- 21 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in European Union (unspecified route)
- 21 Jul 2005 The EMEA's COMP has issued a positive opinion of (1R,2S) 6-bromo-alpha-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-2-methoxy-alpha-(1-naphthyl)-beta-phenyl-3-quinolineethanol for Tuberculosis in the European Union