Research programme: tuberculosis therapies - Summit
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator VASTox
- Developer Eli Lilly; Summit plc
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2013 No development reported for Tuberculosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2007 VASTox is now called Summit
- 14 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)