Research programme: small molecule protease inhibitors - Biovitrum
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biovitrum
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2006 This programme is still in active development with Biovitrum
- 22 Aug 2005 Arexis has been acquired by Biovitrum
- 15 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Sweden (Topical)