Research programme: tuberculosis therapies - ProlexysAlternative Names: Tuberculosis therapies research programme - Prolexys
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Prolexys Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Tuberculosis in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Tuberculosis in USA
- 15 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)