Research programme: vitamin D3 analogues - Bayer Healthcare PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Vitamin D3 analogues research programme - Bayer Healthcare; ZK 191784; ZK 203278
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Vitamin D3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunosuppression
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2011 Bayer Schering Pharma is now called Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG