Research programme: endometriosis therapeutics - AbbottAlternative Names: KI 03-218
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2006 Kos Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 14 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Endometriosis in USA (Inhalation)