Research programme: anticancer antibody therapeutics - YM BioSciences
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator YM BioSciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2013 YM BioSciences has been acquired by Gilead Sciences
- 10 Dec 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer (antibody therapeutics) in Canada (Parenteral)
- 18 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer (small molecule compounds) in Canada (unspecified route)