Research programme: cancer therapies - AvidimerAlternative Names: ATI-001
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Avidimer Therapeutics; Dow Chemical; University of Michigan
- Developer Avidimer Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 16 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)