VTP 201227Alternative Names: VTP-201227
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Vitae Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsoriatics; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acne; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 11 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acne in USA (Topical)
- 29 Nov 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Topical)