Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Ascentia/University of Washington
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Washington
- Developer Ascentia Biomedical Corporation; University of Washington
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 2006 Preclinical development is still ongoing
- 16 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)