Research programme: TGF-beta oligonucleotide nanoparticles - Capsulution PharmaAlternative Names: TGF-B antisense oligonucleotides - NanoDel; TGF-beta antisense oligonucleotides - NanoDel
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator NanoDel Technologies
- Developer Capsulution Pharma
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Brain cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Brain cancer in Germany (unspecified route)