Research programme: TGF-beta type I receptor inhibitors - In2GenAlternative Names: ALK5 inhibitors - In2Gen; IN-1130; TGF-beta type I receptor (ALK5) inhibitors research programme - In2Gen
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator In2Gen
- Class Imidazoles; Quinoxalines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Activin receptor antagonists; Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Connective tissue disorders; Fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Fibrosis in South Korea (PO)
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.in2gen.com)