Research programme: haemophilia type A therapies - In2GenAlternative Names: 12GDBN; Haemophilia type A therapies research programme - In2Gen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator In2Gen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia A
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilia-A in South Korea
- 17 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia A in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2005 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.in2gen.com)