GS 9132Alternative Names: ACH-806; GS-9132
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Hepatitis C treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Hepatitis C treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jun 2006 This compound is still in active development