Research programme: diabetes therapy - Phylogica/Garvan Institute of Medical ResearchAlternative Names: Diabetes therapy research programme - Phylogica
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Phylogica
- Developer Garvan Institute of Medical Research; Phylogica
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2006 Phylogica and Garvan Institute of Medical Research have entered into a collaboration agreement for the development of Phylomer® drugs for diabetes
- 18 Aug 2005 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in Australia (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 2005 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.phylogica.com)