Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Lexicon Pharmaceuticals/OrganonAlternative Names: LG 106
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics; Organon
- Class Antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough
- 15 May 2007 This programme is still in active development