Measles and rubella virus vaccine - TakedaAlternative Names: Freeze-dried live attenuated measles and rubella combined vaccine - Takeda
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Measles vaccines; Rubella vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Measles; Rubella
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2006 First global launch for Rubella in Japan (injection)
- 07 Feb 2006 First global launch for Measles in Japan (injection)