Research programme: HDL modulators - AbbVieAlternative Names: HDL modulators research programme - Abbott; KH01500; KH01501; KH01502
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2006 Kos Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories
- 23 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in USA (PO)