C5a receptor antagonists - G2 Therapies/Novo NordiskAlternative Names: Neutrazumab
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator G2 Therapies
- Developer G2 Therapies; Novo Nordisk
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Australia (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2005 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.g2therapies.com.au)