Research programme: inflammation therapy - TopigenAlternative Names: Inflammation therapy research programme - Topigen; TOP 4; TOP 5; TOP04; TOP05
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Topigen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)