Research programme: benzopyrane derivatives - Nissan ChemicalAlternative Names: NIP-151
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Class Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2008 The programme is still in active development
- 20 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 78th Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA-2005) have been added to the Arrhythmia pharmacodynamics section
- 08 Sep 2005 A preclinical study has been added to the Arrhythmia pharmacodynamics section