Research programme: periodontitis therapy - CamurusAlternative Names: CAM 2031
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Camurus
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Periodontal disorders in Sweden (PO)
- 08 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 24 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Periodontal disorders in Sweden (PO)