Research programme: osteoporosis therapy - Camurus ABAlternative Names: CAM-2015; cam2015
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Camurus
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Sweden (SC)
- 08 May 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 24 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Sweden (SC)