Research programme: antibody-based cancer therapeutics - Kyowa Hakko
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in Japan
- 24 Oct 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in Japan
- 16 Oct 2006 This programme is still in active development