PL 14Alternative Names: PL-14
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Debiopharm
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Endometriosis; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2006 Preregistration for Prostate cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2006 Preregistration for Endometriosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2005 Phase-III clinical trials in Prostate cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)