Parvovirus B19 vaccine - National Institutes of Health/Meridian BioscienceAlternative Names: VAI-VP705
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Developer Meridian Bioscience; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parvovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2007 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Parvovirus infections in USA (Parenteral)