Research programme: neurological and cancer therapeutics - BIOALVOAlternative Names: BLV 0801; IDO inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator BIOALVO
- Mechanism of Action Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3-dioxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Portugal
- 26 Feb 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 29 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Portugal (unspecified route)