Research programme: HIV infections - AphoenixAlternative Names: AFX-400 series; HIV infections research programme - Aphoenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aphoenix
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in Japan
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2005 The AFX-400 series is available for partnering (http://www.aphoenix.com)