Research programme: overactive bladder therapies - ScionAlternative Names: Overactive bladder therapies research programme - Scion
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Scion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Overactive bladder in USA
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in USA (unspecified route)