Research programme: autoimmune disease and inflammation therapies - Ascentia/University of Washington
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Washington
- Developer Ascentia Biomedical Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Autoimmune disorders; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)