Research programme: cancer therapies - CetekAlternative Names: CTK 000147; CTK 100144; CTK 110
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cetek Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aurora kinase inhibitors; HSP90 heat-shock protein inhibitors; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2007 Advanced Viral Research Corp. acquires certain assets originally owned by Cetek Corporation
- 20 Jul 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)