Research programme: anti-CD160 monoclonal antibodies - TolerxAlternative Names: Autoimmune disorder therapeutics - Tolerx
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Tolerx
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 01 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)