Research programme: HIV viral entry inhibitors - CreabilisAlternative Names: CT 319; CT 326; HIV viral entry inhibitors research programme - Creabilis
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Creabilis Therapeutics; University of Turin
- Mechanism of Action Virus internalisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2016 Creabilis Therapeutics has been acquired by Sienna Biopharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in HIV infections prevention in Italy (unspecified route)