Staphylococcus aureus type 336 vaccine - NabiAlternative Names: S. aureus type 336 vaccine - Nabi
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Staphylococcal infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 04 Dec 2008 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 07 Jun 2007 Suspended - Phase-I for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)